Partner Proposition Manager, Fixed term contract
(Fixed Term Contract)
CarTrawler is the leading B2B technology provider of the car rental and mobility solutions to the global travel industry. Our purpose is to drive successful partnerships. CarTrawler’s end-to-end technology platform expands our airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities. We provide unrivaled breadth and depth of content worldwide, including car rental, private airport transfer, and ride-hailing services.
CarTrawler creates innovative, data-led solutions for some of the largest travel brands in the world, including United Airlines, American Express, EasyJet, Alaska Airlines, SWISS, Hotels.com, and Emirates. As a B2B company, we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build their brands, not our own.
For our people, they get to work in an indigenous Irish tech company, in healthy, high performing teams, solving interesting problems.
Work closely with the Head of Partner Proposition to deliver a strategy that improves how well our partners understand the differentiated value delivered by CarTrawler to them.
Act as the day-to-day business owner of the plan to (a) improve how well CarTrawler understands partner’s needs, (b) measure partners' perception of how well we meet their needs, and (c) deliver a program of work to bring stronger marketing to our partners to improve that perception.
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
- Generate partner-facing assets and collateral: Define and establish a process that collates “positive anecdotes and data” from across the business and work closely with the teams focused on building relationships and driving CarTrawler perception at Partners (Partner Relationship managers, Leadership team, and Extended leadership team) to “equip them to improve partner perception”.
- RFP/RFI submissions: Develop high-quality written content for Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP) submissions, ensuring clarity, coherence, and adherence to partner requirements & CarTrawler proposition.
- RFP/RFI submissions: Develop high-quality written content for Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP) submissions, ensuring clarity, coherence, and adherence to partner requirements & CarTrawler proposition
- Coordinate internal learning program: Champion ‘bitesize’ the business and revenue learning program. Identify team learning requirements, coordinate content and sessions, and review success.
- Partner Listening: Work with our internal insights managers to ensure we actively engage partners (through surveys and qualitative feedback) to generate insights spanning how well we meet their needs. Work with the Partnerships team and cross-functionally to establish a partner NPS program, in which we can periodically measure partner satisfaction in a consistent way.
- Expectation Gap Assessment: Work closely with Partner Relationship Managers and the Head of Partner Proposition to undertake regular gap assessments, leverage feedback to identify partner expectations, and also where partners believe we’re not meeting their expectations. Work with business experts to triage expectation gaps, identify possible root causes, and suggest mitigation actions. Design, collate and share segmented partner newsletters to cover product developments, market/trading insights, and CarTrawler updates.
Be the business owner responsible for delivering the end-to-end partners proposition strategy:
- Each quarter identifies 3-5 priority areas to drive improvements - and close gaps - in partner perception.
- Create an overarching partner marketing plan, describing approach to deliver these improvements.
- Work with internal stakeholders – Operations (Pricing, Supply, Customer, Product, etc.) and our Marketing team (product marketing, creative design) to create material and assets to support the marketing plan.
- Ensure alignment with CarTrawler Proposition A-Z.
- Work with Partner relationship Managers to translate and adapt the marketing plan to the unique needs and gaps of their partners.
- Track the delivery of this marketing plan at each partner, actively identifying any feedback.
- At the end of each quarter, work with the insights team to identify how well the marketing approach improved perception.
Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 2-3 years experience in a similar/relevant role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple manner.
- Ability to project manage multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Business acumen to spot opportunities and speak knowledgeably about partner requirements.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Ability to understand financial and commercial indicators – possess great attention to detail and ability to prioritize workloads according to business focus and opportunity.
Some of Our Benefits
Hybrid Working: Hybrid working at CarTrawler is a combination of office and remote working. Most of the time, people will have flexibility in terms of where they want to work.
Financial Wellbeing: All employees from day one, whatever their role, are entitled to share options as part of our unique equity scheme offering, we also have an annual performance-related bonus, pension, income protection & life assurance.
Health: Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members, we have a dedicated team of Mental Health First Aiders, and an Employee Assistance Programme, “Friday Unplugged” – the last Friday of every month we have a half-day mental health break.
Leave: 25 days annual leave & 2 company days, as we know life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parental, and marriage leave
Development: We have a dedicated Talent Management Team and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development throughout your CarTrawler career.
Environmental, Social, and Governance
You will be an ambassador of our culture and social and environmental credentials.
CarTrawler's Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion in the workplace
CarTrawler is fully committed to ensuring equal opportunities supported by an environment based on mutual respect, inclusion, and dignity at work for all our people. We welcome diversity, valuing the benefits it brings to the workplace. We have a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination of any kind.
The criteria with regard to decisions on positions and promotions are an individual’s ability, behaviors, and merit to perform in the role. To this end, CarTrawler strives to ensure that recruitment, employment, training, and promotion practices and policies do not directly or indirectly discriminate.
We are a purpose-led, values-driven company, with a focus on a culture of shared wins where relationships make the difference. We strive to foster a culture of continuous learning encouraging our people to invest in themselves to Thrive.
CarTrawler will work to ensure neurodivergent individuals and/or people with disabilities are set up for success to participate in the interview process. If additional success enablers and or accommodations are needed to participate in any CarTrawler job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits of employment. Please let your recruiter know how we can support you by contacting our team directly at [email protected]