CarTrawler is the leading B2B technology provider of the car rental and mobility solutions to the global travel industry. Our purpose is to drive successful partnerships. CarTrawler’s end-to-end technology platform expands our airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities. We provide unrivaled breadth and depth of content worldwide, including car rental, private airport transfer, and ride-hailing services.
CarTrawler creates innovative, data-led solutions for some of the largest travel brands in the world, including United Airlines, American Express, EasyJet, Alaska Airlines, SWISS, Hotels.com, and Emirates. As a B2B company, we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build their brands, not our own.
The P&T Project Manager is responsible for the creation and maintenance of project plans for projects undertaken by the P&T teams through collaboration and shared ways of working. They will use these plans and project management best practice to coordinate work across P&T teams and the wider business to ensure delivery of the project in scope, on time and within budget.
As part of this role you will be expected to use your project expertise and knowledge to drive best practice within the Portfolio and Project Management team and identifies for opportunities for continuous improvement.
The Project Manager will work closely with the Head of Portfolio and Project Management to ensure that all projects are on track and reconcile back to the portfolio plan. Supporting transparency on project delivery with robust tracking and reporting.
This role is key to supporting project delivery through PM best practice, collaboration and transparency.
We are a team of project managers that sit within the Product and Technology Function. We deliver the technical projects that bring our strategy to life and collaborate and support the business to do this on time, budget and on scope. We proactively share knowledge and learn from one another so continuously how we deliver projects for Cartrawler.
Reporting to: Head of Portfolio and Project Management
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
· Develop and own project plans including significant milestones and deliverables ensuring resource availability and allocation.
· Effectively plan and manage complex projects from ideation through to delivery.
· Communicate project status, milestones and deliverables to project stakeholders distilling complexity into simple and concise updates.
· Manage changes to the project scope, project plan and project costs using the appropriate project management approach.
· Measure project performance and take actions when deviations are identified during the project; reporting and escalating as needed.
· Actively manage risks through a transparent communication style and a promotion of trust and competency.
· Partner with cross-functional teams within P&T and the wider business to contribute to projects and deliver quality outcomes in line with the plan.
· Support and contribute to the project intake process from ideation through to planning and delivery.
· Identify/Drive continuous improvements in our ways of working
What we would like you to have:
· 6+ years project management experience is essential. Project management qualification preferred.
· Self-starter, intellectually curious and creative with experience operating in ambiguity.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate and influence at multiple levels within an organisation, build trust and strong relationships with key stakeholders and their teams.
· Ability to communicate technical concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
· A strong sense of responsibility and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
If you require support or specific accommodations due to a disability, please contact us via email at [email protected]. Rest assured that any information you provide will be treated confidentially and solely used to facilitate appropriate accommodations during the interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priorities.
Don't let imposter syndrome hold you back!
At CarTrawler, we go beyond providing job opportunities. We offer a platform to thrive, a culture of inclusivity, and a purpose-driven community. Join our team and embark on a transformative journey towards self-belief, confidence, and professional success.
Environmental, Social, and Governance
You will be an ambassador of our culture and social and environmental credentials.
CarTrawler is fully committed to ensuring equal opportunities supported by an environment based on mutual respect, inclusion, and dignity at work for all our people. We welcome diversity, valuing the benefits it brings to the workplace. We have a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination of any kind.
The criteria with regards to decisions on positions and promotions is an individual’s ability, behaviors, and merit to perform in the role. To this end, CarTrawler strives to ensure that recruitment, employment, training, and promotion practices and policies do not directly or indirectly discriminate.
We are a purpose-led, values-driven company, with a focus on a culture of shared wins where relationships make the difference. We strive to foster a culture of continuous learning encouraging our people to invest in themselves to Thrive.
CarTrawler will ensure that candidates who are interviewing with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in any CarTrawler job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits of employment, please contact us at [email protected]
Some of Our Benefits
Hybrid Working: Hybrid working at CarTrawler is a combination of office and remote working. Most of the time, people will have flexibility in terms of where they want to work.
Financial Wellbeing: All employees from day one, whatever their role, are entitled to share options as part of our unique equity scheme offering, we also have an annual performance-related bonus, pension, income protection & life assurance.
Health: Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members, we have a dedicated team of Mental Health First Aiders, an Employee Assistance Programme, “Friday Unplugged” – last Friday of every month we have a half-day mental health break.
Leave: 25 days annual leave & 2 company days, as we know life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents, and marriage leave
Development: We have a dedicated Talent Management Team and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development throughout your CarTrawler career.