The purpose of this role is to take responsibility for CarTrawler Mobility Content and Mobility Customer Care.
The successful candidate will be accountable for developing the Mobility Supply strategy, managing the day-to-day implementation of this strategy, and ultimately ensuring CarTrawler has the best available content for Pre Book and On-Demand; including the management of supplier relationships and commercial negotiations to ensure competitiveness and quality of supply.
Mobility Customer Care is a key factor in our Mobility offering ensuring that Mobility customers are receiving the highest standard Mobility experience. This role is responsible for ensuring this service is delivered through management of the customer agents and working with Mobility P&T on the ongoing optimisation of the customer systems.
Reporting to: Director of Mobility
- Developing and delivering the Mobility content strategy for both Pre Book and On-Demand.
- Successful management of commercial negotiations including contracts, rates, incentives and terms and conditions.
- Management of day-to-day operational supply relationships & escalation of any urgent items to Director of Mobility.
- Ensuring that CarTrawler has the best available content for Pre Book and On-Demand; including competitiveness and quality of supply.
- Delivery of agreed objectives and key results to measure performance
- Representation of CarTrawler at external meetings and travelling to visit suppliers
- Analyse trends across specific KPIs such as availability to identify or rule out opportunities through configurations
- Ongoing reviews of CarTrawler’s Mobility competitors in the area of content, strategy and product development.
- Support Revenue Manager to create ad-hoc pricing strategies for channels.
- Preparation of Supply Content report for new partners and prospects on ongoing basis
- Assisting team members with calls and meetings including pre meeting preparation of data and presentations and attending meetings where required.
- Assisting Supply Executive with supplier contracts – provide coaching and training where required in the areas of negotiations and/or contract drafting.
- Liaising with supplier customer care teams to ensure smooth customer experience and process is working as intended.
- Leading the Customer Care side of the Mobility Digital Customer Strategy and the operational implementation of the strategy.
- Assessing Mobility Customer Care trends and identifying aspects for further investigation/improvement
- Facilitating quality performance conversations each OKR cycle
- Performance management of team through regular 121s based on agreed KPIs and OKRs. Identify and resolve performance issues promptly and in line with company procedures.
- Presenting on specific projects, performance and queries both internally and externally
- Ownership of partner go lives - where partners are going live and locations and suppliers have been agreed to own the process of ensuring that all suppliers are available well in advance of go live.
Knowledge and Experience
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar supply management, account management role or business development role.
- Experience in people management preferred but not essential for role.
- Proven track record of developing and delivering short and long term strategy.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- An ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation ensuring that objectives, performance, and requirements are understood by all parties.
- A proven track record in developing relationships and identifying win-win propositions.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Solution focused with strong problem-solving skills with the ability to anticipate and resolve issues.
- High levels of self-direction.
- A decisive and effective decision maker.
- A team player with the ability to collaborate with various teams across the organisation.
- Strong project management skills.
- Target driven and results orientated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple manner.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Self-Management – Be a strong role model by managing yourself, your time, and your meetings in a productive and useful manner
- Strong communicator – building trust by having regular quality 121’s, cascading relevant business updates and checking in with your people
- Provide quality feedback - provide helpful, constructive feedback to improve performance on an ongoing basis and as part of company performance management process
- Recognize individual and team achievements
- Empower, Trust and Verify - Be clear on expectations with your team, agree measurements of success and hold team members accountable
- Inspire - engage the hearts and minds of the team by role modelling our company values
- Provide clarity and alignment - sharing a clear vision of collective success and ensuring alignment to overall business strategy
Some of Our Benefits
Hybrid Working: Hybrid working at CarTrawler is a combination of office and remote working. Most of the time, people will have flexibility in terms of where they want to work.
Financial Wellbeing: All employees from day one, whatever their role, are entitled to share options as part of our unique equity scheme offering, we also have an annual performance-related bonus, pension, income protection & life assurance.
Health: Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members, we have a dedicated team of Mental Health First Aiders, an Employee Assistance Programme, “Friday Unplugged” – last Friday of every month we have a half-day mental health break.
Leave: 25 days annual leave & 2 company days, as we know life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents, and marriage leave
Development: We have a dedicated Talent Management Team and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development throughout your CarTrawler career.
Environmental, Social, and Governance
You will be an ambassador of our culture and social and environmental credentials.
CarTrawler is fully committed to ensuring equal opportunities supported by an environment based on mutual respect, inclusion, and dignity at work for all our people. We welcome diversity, valuing the benefits it brings to the workplace. We have a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination of any kind.
The criteria with regards to decisions on positions and promotions is an individual’s ability, behaviors, and merit to perform in the role. To this end, CarTrawler strives to ensure that recruitment, employment, training, and promotion practices and policies do not directly or indirectly discriminate.
We are a purpose-led, values-driven company, with a focus on a culture of shared wins where relationships make the difference. We strive to foster a culture of continuous learning encouraging our people to invest in themselves to Thrive.
CarTrawler will ensure that candidates who are interviewing with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in any CarTrawler job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits of employment, please contact us at [email protected]