CarTrawler is the leading B2B technology provider of the car rental and mobility solutions to the global travel industry. Our purpose is to drive successful partnerships. CarTrawler’s end-to-end technology platform expands our airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities. We provide unrivaled breadth and depth of content worldwide, including car rental, private airport transfer, and ride-hailing services.
CarTrawler creates innovative, data-led solutions for some of the largest travel brands in the world, including United Airlines, American Express, EasyJet, Alaska Airlines, SWISS, Hotels.com, and Emirates. As a B2B company, we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build their brands, not our own.
The HR Operations Manager is responsible to ensure the consistent implementation of all People policies, processes, and reporting in the most operationally and efficient way along with the management of all aspects of payroll administration and HRIS systems. You will also be accountable for the effective management of reception, office facilities, and health & safety across all locations.
You will lead a team to deliver on the requirements of the People Operations department Liaising with the Strategic Partnering team & Compensation & Benefits Specialist, this role is of key importance within the wider People team and business.
Reporting to: Director of People Partnering & Operations
Main Accountabilities and Key Tasks:
- To own the HR Operations team to optimally and consistently implement all People policies, processes, reporting, and services.
- We identify ways to optimize service delivery of all People activities, striving to “self-service” for as many processes as possible.
- Accountable for optimizing functionality and maintaining ‘The Hub’ (internal HR System) as and when is required
- Coordinates onboarding process
- Your team is accountable for the people operations inbox and will respond to inbound employee inquiries about CarTrawler people programs, including benefits, policy questions, etc.
- Your team will provide support in onboarding and offboarding employees and any changes throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Your team will be responsible for the accurate and timely administration of all employment-related documentation. You will proactively identify process and system improvements and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to improve the employee and/or manager’s experience.
- Accountable for ensuring that monthly payroll inputs for Ireland, the UK, and the USA are completed accurately and on time.
- Accountable for the smooth operation of the office environment.
- You will work closely with our Compensation and Benefit Specialist and colleagues in Finance to ensure that payroll is processed monthly and that all inputs are accurate.
- Working with Finance on all audit queries and requests.
- You will be an ambassador of our culture and social and environmental credentials.
Knowledge and Experience
- Relevant educational and/or professional qualifications or equivalent breadth of experience to reflect the seniority of the role.
- CIPD qualified
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team
- Extensive knowledge of employment law
- Previous experience with payroll processing
- Proficient in driving process improvement and best practices and embedding a process improvement mindset within your team
- Strong communication and influencing skills to build and sustain relationships at all levels in the organization
- Results orientation with an emphasis on quality and business value
Some of Our Benefits
Hybrid Working: Hybrid working at CarTrawler is a combination of office and remote working. Most of the time, people will have flexibility in terms of where they want to work.
Financial Wellbeing: All employees from day one, whatever their role, are entitled to share options as part of our unique equity scheme offering, we also have an annual performance-related bonus, pension, income protection & life assurance.
Health: Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members, we have a dedicated team of Mental Health First Aiders, an Employee Assistance Programme, “Friday Unplugged” – last Friday of every month we have a half-day mental health break.
Leave: 25 days annual leave & 2 company days, as we know life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents, and marriage leave
Development: We have a dedicated Talent Management Team and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development throughout your CarTrawler career.
Environmental, Social, and Governance
You will be an ambassador of our culture and social and environmental credentials.
CarTrawler is fully committed to ensuring equal opportunities supported by an environment based on mutual respect, inclusion, and dignity at work for all our people. We welcome diversity, valuing the benefits it brings to the workplace. We have a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination of any kind.
The criteria with regards to decisions on positions and promotions is an individual’s ability, behaviors, and merit to perform in the role. To this end, CarTrawler strives to ensure that recruitment, employment, training, and promotion practices and policies do not directly or indirectly discriminate.
We are a purpose-led, values-driven company, with a focus on a culture of shared wins where relationships make the difference. We strive to foster a culture of continuous learning encouraging our people to invest in themselves to Thrive.
CarTrawler will ensure that candidates who are interviewing with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in any CarTrawler job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits of employment, please contact us at [email protected]