CarTrawler is the leading B2B technology provider of the car rental and mobility solutions to the global travel industry. Our purpose is to drive successful partnerships. CarTrawler’s end-to-end technology platform expands our airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities. We provide unrivaled breadth and depth of content worldwide, including car rental, private airport transfer, and ride-hailing services.
CarTrawler creates innovative, data-led solutions for some of the largest travel brands in the world, including United Airlines, American Express, EasyJet, Alaska Airlines, SWISS, Hotels.com, and Emirates. As a B2B company, we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build their brands, not our own.
This role would require you to be in our Dublin Office
Role Purpose: Coach and influence our Product and Technology teams to help them reach the next level of effectiveness and to foster an environment of continuous improvement with a focus on the delivery of customer value. Help us get even better at developing products that deliver great outcomes for our partners, customers and suppliers.
Reporting to: Director of Technology Strategy and Execution
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
- Coaching and mentoring across our Product and Technology teams
- Help grow and mature our newly formed cross-functional, outcome-focused squads so that they get off to the best possible start and become high performing squads.
- Help set up a transparent and stable delivery mechanism for IT teams
- Create and deliver contextualized and timely training for our product, technology and business teams
- Find the most effective way to make our work visible by reviewing current systems and processes with our teams and their stakeholders
- Play a key role in mapping out the next steps on our continuous improvement journey by supplying feedback and progress updates to the Squads and to the Product and Technology Leadership Team
- Provide guidance to help ensure that our move to a hybrid working model provides the best possible working experience for our teams
Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent communicator with strong facilitation and listening skills
- 2+ years of agile coaching experience
- 2+ year of project management
- Deep knowledge of agile and lean principles and practices, with proven experience of helping teams adopt the changes that make sense for them
- Demonstrated experience in leading continuous improvement and engagement activities across technical and business teams
- Experienced in providing guidance to senior management on agile principles and values
- Experience of successfully coaching teams in a remote or hybrid setting would be an advantage
Environmental, Social, and Governance
You will be an ambassador of our culture and social and environmental credentials.
CarTrawler is fully committed to ensuring equal opportunities supported by an environment based on mutual respect, inclusion, and dignity at work for all our people. We welcome diversity, valuing the benefits it brings to the workplace. We have a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination of any kind.
The criteria with regards to decisions on positions and promotions is an individual’s ability, behaviors, and merit to perform in the role. To this end, CarTrawler strives to ensure that recruitment, employment, training, and promotion practices and policies do not directly or indirectly discriminate.
We are a purpose-led, values-driven company, with a focus on a culture of shared wins where relationships make the difference. We strive to foster a culture of continuous learning encouraging our people to invest in themselves to Thrive.
CarTrawler will ensure that candidates who are interviewing with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in any CarTrawler job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits of employment, please contact us at [email protected]
Some of Our Benefits
Hybrid Working: Hybrid working at CarTrawler is a combination of office and remote working. Most of the time, people will have flexibility in terms of where they want to work.
Financial Wellbeing: All employees from day one, whatever their role, are entitled to share options as part of our unique equity scheme offering, we also have an annual performance-related bonus, pension, income protection & life assurance.
Health: Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members, we have a dedicated team of Mental Health First Aiders, an Employee Assistance Programme, “Friday Unplugged” – last Friday of every month we have a half-day mental health break.
Leave: 25 days annual leave & 2 company days, as we know life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents, and marriage leave
Development: We have a dedicated Talent Management Team and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development throughout your CarTrawler career.