Are you a seasoned Total Rewards professional with a passion for shaping innovative solutions? We're on the lookout for an exceptional individual to join our People Team as the Head of Total Rewards. Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer, this role is integral to our mission of aligning pay with performance, ensuring market competitiveness, and fostering an outstanding employee experience.
In this dynamic role, you'll contribute directly to the development of our Total Rewards strategy, covering everything from compensation (base salary, equity-based programs, variable pay,) to benefits and recognition programs across all our locations. As a core member of the People Leadership Team, you will play a pivotal role in shaping strategy, design, and development, ensuring our organization remains a magnet for top-tier talent.
· Collaborate with the Chief People Officer to shape the strategy, design, and development of CarTrawler’s Total Rewards offering.
· Stay abreast of market trends, utilizing real-time data to ensure market competitiveness to attract and retain top talent.
· Provide strategic recommendations to attract and retain high-potential talent.
· Lead all aspects of compensation, including design, implementation, communication, compliance, and governance.
· Provide strategic consultancy to leadership teams on total reward philosophy, programs, and policies.
· Communicate, coordinate, and offer insights during all aspects of annual compensation planning cycles including leadership of the annual salary review process.
· Project manage the implementation and communication of new benefits or changes to our reward offering, including vendor and broker management across all locations.
· Act as the primary point of contact for queries related to pay and benefits.
· Develop and implement cutting-edge policies to enhance the overall Total Rewards strategy.
· Collaborate with People Operations for the timely and accurate administration of all compensation and benefit programs.
· Ensure compliance with local government laws governing compensation and benefits practices across all locations.
· Leadership experience in designing and implementing total rewards strategies for high-growth technology companies.
· Proven experience in total rewards management, with a focus on compensation, benefits, and recognition programs.
· Sound knowledge of reward and recognition practices, pay models, job evaluation frameworks, and benchmarking tools.
· Ability to thrive in a high-tech, fast-paced environment, demonstrating strong multitasking and prioritization skills.
· Proven ability to collaborate effectively with other members of the People team, Finance function and other key stakeholders.
· Deep analytical skills, translating data into key insights and recommendations.
· Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive success in multiple concurrent projects.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
· Ability to work independently and within a team, operating at both operational and strategic levels.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to convey complex information clearly.
· Excellent Excel skills and experience with HRIS are essential.
At CarTrawler, we believe in offering a comprehensive range of benefits that cater to your well-being, professional growth, and work-life balance.
Hybrid Working: Embrace the flexibility of our hybrid working model, blending the best of office and remote work. Take charge of your workspace and productivity, wherever you feel most comfortable.
Financial Wellbeing: We offer competitive salaries. We reward your efforts with an annual performance-related bonus. Secure your future with a pension, income protection, and life assurance.
Health Support: Your well-being is a top priority. Benefit from premium VHI health insurance, a team of Mental Health First Aiders, and access to our Employee Assistance Programme. Experience "Friday Unplugged," a half-day mental health break on the last Friday of each month.
Generous Leave: Enjoy 25 days of annual leave and 2 company days, understanding that life sometimes takes precedence. We support eligible team members with paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parental, and marriage leave.
Professional Development: Empower your growth with our dedicated Talent Management Team and Development Framework, "Thrive." We nurture your personal and professional development throughout your CarTrawler journey.
Environmental, Social, and Governance: As a CarTrawler team member, you become an ambassador of our culture and our commitment to social and environmental responsibility.
Purpose-led Culture: Join a values-driven company where relationships make a difference. We foster a culture of continuous learning, encouraging our people to invest in themselves to thrive.
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion: We embrace diversity and believe in creating an inclusive workplace where mutual respect and dignity thrive. Our zero-tolerance approach to discrimination ensures equal opportunities for all.
Success Enablers: CarTrawler is dedicated to ensuring a supportive environment for neurodivergent individuals and/or people with disabilities. If you require any accommodations during the job application or interview process, please contact our team directly at [email protected]. We are committed to your success.
CarTrawler is the leading global B2B provider of car rental and mobility solutions to the travel industry. We are the partner of choice for the world’s leading travel brands, enabling them to offer car rental, airport transfer and ride-hailing services to their customers.
CarTrawler’s purpose is to drive successful partnerships, by creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities for travel and airline partners.
Founded in 2004 in Dublin, Ireland, CarTrawler’s proprietary technology platform connects customers to more car rental options than anyone else in the world. Their team of in-house experts designs, builds and powers tailored software solutions which are easily integrated into partner’s websites and intuitive to use. Developed over 18 years, CarTrawler’s innovative, bespoke and data-led solutions have proven conversion rates and measurable returns.
CarTrawler’s global network connects more than 50,000 car rental locations worldwide, working with the biggest industry players including [United Airlines, American Express Travel, easyJet, Uber, Hotels.com and Emirates].
Find out more at cartrawler.com.