We ensure that partner relationships are built, maintained, and optimized. You will equip Trading Squads with information, context, and partner updates that could improve business performance. You'll keep partners up to date with regular, well-understood, and informative updates on trading performance.
Reporting to: Senior Partner Relationship Manager
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
- Build and improve positive relationships with partners (includes travel to visit partner locations/attend conferences as necessary)
- Participate in Trading Squads, collaborate to produce analyses to help partners understand pricing performance and the impact of pricing decisions on commission and overall profitability
- Ensure trading results and drivers of these outcomes are communicated in a timely and well-understood form to partners
- Represent partners internally, acting as their advocate and serving as a communication link in cross-functional environments
- Ensure partner’s revenue potential is improved
- Anticipate partner needs and develop a keen understanding of what drives partners' motivations
- Timely triaging and management of partner issues (encouraging actions to the right area)
- Optimally upsell improved or incremental solutions in order to drive improved commercial outcomes for existing partners
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 1 - 2 years of experience in a similar/relevant role
- High integrity, and strong relationship development and negotiation skills
- Business acumen to spot opportunities and speak knowledgeably about trading performance
- Ability to understand financial and commercial indicators
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain sophisticated concepts in a simple manner
- Proven track record to build, developing, run, and delivering results from strong teams
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
Nice to Have
- Fluent/ Proficient German ( Written & Oral)
Some of Our Benefits
Hybrid Working: Hybrid working at CarTrawler is a combination of office and remote working. Most of the time, people will have flexibility in terms of where they want to work.
Financial Wellbeing: All employees from day one, whatever their role, are entitled to share options as part of our unique equity scheme offering, we also have an annual performance-related bonus, pension, income protection & life assurance.
Health: Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members, we have a dedicated team of Mental Health First Aiders, an Employee Assistance Programme, “Friday Unplugged” – last Friday of every month we have a half-day mental health break.
Leave: 25 days annual leave & 2 company days, as we know life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents, and marriage leave
Development: We have a dedicated Talent Management Team and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development throughout your CarTrawler career.
Environmental, Social, and Governance
You will be an ambassador of our culture and social and environmental credentials.
CarTrawler is fully committed to ensuring equal opportunities supported by an environment based on mutual respect, inclusion, and dignity at work for all our people. We welcome diversity, valuing the benefits it brings to the workplace. We have a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination of any kind.
The criteria with regards to decisions on positions and promotions is an individual’s ability, behaviors, and merit to perform in the role. To this end, CarTrawler strives to ensure that recruitment, employment, training, and promotion practices and policies do not directly or indirectly discriminate.
We are a purpose-led, values-driven company, with a focus on a culture of shared wins where relationships make the difference. We strive to foster a culture of continuous learning encouraging our people to invest in themselves to Thrive.
CarTrawler will ensure that candidates who are interviewing with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in any CarTrawler job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits of employment, please contact us at [email protected]