CarTrawler is the leading B2B technology provider of the car rental and mobility solutions to the global travel industry. Our purpose is to drive successful partnerships. CarTrawler’s end-to-end technology platform expands our airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities. We provide unrivaled breadth and depth of content worldwide, including car rental, private airport transfer, and ride-hailing services.
CarTrawler creates innovative, data-led solutions for some of the largest travel brands in the world, including United Airlines, American Express, EasyJet, Alaska Airlines, SWISS, Hotels.com, and Emirates. As a B2B company, we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build their brands, not our own.
The Senior Digital Designer will work closely with the Design Manager, and the wider Marketing & Commercial Strategy team, to deliver creative, scalable, and world-leading product and brand collateral. You will be a design and brand expert in the business, helping to lead the design vision for the company.
You need to be passionate about design, and building strong stakeholder relationships to ensure the consistency of our brand both internally and externally. This is a key role in the marketing & Commercial Strategy team, helping to deliver compelling assets that contribute to the growth of CarTrawler’s partner base globally. You will be working with fun but high-performing team, driving the highest standards possible for design.
Reporting to: Design Manager
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
- As a Senior Digital Designer, you will need to have a strong understanding of current design thinking and best practices. You will work to optimize performance across our brand, product, and content functions, delivering world-class creative output.
- Deliver strategic design projects, working closely with internal and external resources to execute high-quality output for the commercial
- Own our brand and ensure all product and brand marketing initiatives are appropriately aligned with our guidelines
- Bring your creativity to new products and brand activations including events, using strategic thinking to think of new ways we can position CarTrawler in collateral such as presentations, pitches, talks, and more
- Consistently delivering high-quality design support to the Commercial team, offering new and innovative ways for them to present the CarTrawler proposition
- Proactively develop our sales collateral to drive higher standards and better understanding for our key stakeholders
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop new ways to present CarTrawler from both a product and brand perspective
- Think strategically about how CarTrawler can present itself to our key segments
- Work collaboratively using Trello and other tools to ensure alignment across teams and projects
- Act as a thought leader on the latest design trends and thinking and share that knowledge with stakeholders
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of creative digital design experience, ideally within B2B technology
- A self-starter attitude, who is comfortable working autonomously and capable of advancing projects on their own yet willing to ask questions and collaborate with a wider team when required
- High level of technical proficiency in presentation design (PowerPoint, in particular) is critical
- Literacy of the latest design tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Figma/Sketch, etc
- Experience designing for (and using) Mailchimp
- High-quality design standards and attention to detail are crucial
- Passionate about design and design concepts
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and meeting tight deadlines
- Experience working in the travel industry a bonus
- Motion design skills are a bonus
Some of Our Benefits
Hybrid Working: Hybrid working at CarTrawler is a combination of office and remote working. Most of the time, people will have flexibility in terms of where they want to work.
Financial Wellbeing: All employees from day one, whatever their role, are entitled to share options as part of our unique equity scheme offering, we also have an annual performance-related bonus, pension, income protection & life assurance.
Health: Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members, we have a dedicated team of Mental Health First Aiders, an Employee Assistance Programme, “Friday Unplugged” – last Friday of every month we have a half-day mental health break.
Leave: 25 days annual leave & 2 company days, as we know life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents, and marriage leave
Development: We have a dedicated Talent Management Team and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development throughout your CarTrawler career.
Environmental, Social, and Governance
You will be an ambassador of our culture and social and environmental credentials.
CarTrawler is fully committed to ensuring equal opportunities supported by an environment based on mutual respect, inclusion, and dignity at work for all our people. We welcome diversity, valuing the benefits it brings to the workplace. We have a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination of any kind.
The criteria with regards to decisions on positions and promotions is an individual’s ability, behaviors, and merit to perform in the role. To this end, CarTrawler strives to ensure that recruitment, employment, training, and promotion practices and policies do not directly or indirectly discriminate.
We are a purpose-led, values-driven company, with a focus on a culture of shared wins where relationships make the difference. We strive to foster a culture of continuous learning encouraging our people to invest in themselves to Thrive.
CarTrawler will ensure that candidates who are interviewing with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in any CarTrawler job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits of employment, please contact us at [email protected]