Reporting to: Head of Supply Product and Operation
Work closely with the Head of Supply Product and Operations to focus on the analysis required to make informed decisions in relation to T&C automation, systems improvements, and efficiency improvements. Collaborate cross-functionally with Operations teams with regard to supply product tests and product reviews to ensure that we have streamlined and efficient processes within the Supply Product function.
Main accountabilities and key tasks
- Drive the use and application of supply product analysis to distinguish what is needed vs what is possible, e.g., analysis of supplier XML to identify opportunities for T&C automation, KOIOS system analysis – to improve functionalities and make the use of it more efficient, Support Supplier Portal review/New Supplier Portal build
- Partner with product stakeholders/supply analytics to understand your team data and business needs
- Conduct analysis of user data behavior to uncover issues or opportunities for customer experience improvements (e.g., CSAT data analysis, mapping/reviewing existing processes related to T&C updates and API build for suppliers)
- Analyze the outcomes of the supply product tests and experiments and communicate insights to your stakeholders with the action plans.
- Troubleshooting tech issues with Systems used within Supply and logging the bugs/errors with P&T
- Liaison with Product and Technology teams in relation to scoping of new initiatives, Supplier XML integration, managing Supply issues through the Jira board,
- Regularly interface with Supply Analytics to input into product analysis and build Product-related dashboards and reports. Regular interactions with Operations teams to assess & prioritize supply automation initiatives.
- Prepare business cases for supply automation and user journey analysis.
- Alongside the Head of Supply Product and Operations, champion an approach of cross-functional collaboration amongst the supply function.
- Collaborate with the Customer Centre of Excellence (CCE) to identify if any automation can solve for recurring customer experience issues
- As a supply systems champion – provide CDQ-related training for wider supply (new starters).
- Manage Confluence data and information related to SP/automation
- Min 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent analytical thinking skills, project management skills with an ability to prioritize Passionate about a product, analysis, automation, and ability to spot inefficiencies and areas for improvement and make recommendations in line with this, following through to ensure that the Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Strong attention to detail & ability to understand systems configuration/setup
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple manner
- Previous experience with Tableau, ThoughtSpot, and SQL would be required.
Some of Our Benefits
Hybrid Working: Hybrid working at CarTrawler is a combination of office and remote working. Most of the time, people will have flexibility in terms of where they want to work.
Financial Wellbeing: All employees from day one, whatever their role, are entitled to share options as part of our unique equity scheme offering, we also have an annual performance-related bonus, pension, income protection & life assurance.
Health: Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members, we have a dedicated team of Mental Health First Aiders, an Employee Assistance Programme, “Friday Unplugged” – last Friday of every month we have a half-day mental health break.
Leave: 25 days annual leave & 2 company days, as we know life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents, and marriage leave
Development: We have a dedicated Talent Management Team and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development throughout your CarTrawler career.
Environmental, Social, and Governance
You will be an ambassador of our culture and social and environmental credentials.
CarTrawler is fully committed to ensuring equal opportunities supported by an environment based on mutual respect, inclusion, and dignity at work for all our people. We welcome diversity, valuing the benefits it brings to the workplace. We have a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination of any kind.
The criteria with regards to decisions on positions and promotions is an individual’s ability, behaviors, and merit to perform in the role. To this end, CarTrawler strives to ensure that recruitment, employment, training, and promotion practices and policies do not directly or indirectly discriminate.
We are a purpose-led, values-driven company, with a focus on a culture of shared wins where relationships make the difference. We strive to foster a culture of continuous learning encouraging our people to invest in themselves to Thrive.
CarTrawler will ensure that candidates who are interviewing with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in any CarTrawler job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits of employment, please contact us at [email protected]