CarTrawler is the leading B2B technology provider of the car rental and mobility solutions to the global travel industry. Our purpose is to drive successful partnerships. CarTrawler’s end-to-end technology platform expands our airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities. We provide unrivaled breadth and depth of content worldwide, including car rental, private airport transfer, and ride-hailing services.
CarTrawler creates innovative, data-led solutions for some of the largest travel brands in the world, including United Airlines, American Express, EasyJet, Alaska Airlines, SWISS, Hotels.com, and Emirates. As a B2B company, we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build their brands, not our own.
To build a proud team by engendering trust, commitment and shared success in the achievement of objectives by developing, mentoring and coaching team members to be the best that they can be supporting their aspirations and growth within the business.
Reporting to: Director of Customer Contact
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
- Ownership and accountability for the performance, resourcing and application of both direct and outsourced contact support resources of escalations, quality and training.
- Establish processes and ways of working to ensure alignment in quality and approach between direct and outsourced resources.
- Deliver a consistent and defined approach to improving, building and re-enforcing quality standards across sites.
- Partner and support the customer contact teams to deliver on improvements in CX, efficiency and compliance objectives through quality, escalations and training.
- Lead the escalation team and ensure pathways and processes support contact teams to deliver fast and effective customer support.
- Effective tracking and reporting of data insights into customer pain points and opportunities for improvement.
- Measuring success through the voice of the customer seek opportunities to improve the customers experience, reducing the need to contact and resolving first time.
- As a key stakeholder of the customer experience through contacts build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Ownership of team metrics, KPIs and success.
- Escalation & improvement resolution. Success measured through case and repeat caller reduction and FCR gains.
- Quality volume & calibration targets. In addition to volume and review variance targets success measured through NPS, FCR and repeat caller reduction.
- Escalation, improvement and quality data capture, MI & analysis.
- Design and deploy closed loop process for customer feedback. Success measured by customer feedback.
- Deliver efficiencies by maximising existing infrastructure, process and people and through the identification of new opportunities to create leanness, remove duplication and reduce manual effort.
- Planning, directing, and delivering training and development programmes including new hire onboarding.
- Lead the onboarding/ off boarding process for Partners.
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with line managers, Escalations and Quality functions.
- Designing and implementing quality and training roadmaps based on needs assessments.
- Designing and implementing appropriate e-learning strategies.
- Support customer team members to achieve objectives across function.
- Provide leadership to develop, mentor and coach team members to be the best that they can be in supporting their aspirations and growth within the business, and to become experts in their field.
- Lead and motivate a team by engendering trust, commitment, and shared success in the achievement of objectives.
- Self-Management-Be a strong role model by managing yourself, your time and your meetings in a productive and useful manner.
- Strong communicator – building trust by having regular quality 121’s, cascading relevant business updates and checking in with your people.
- Provide quality feedback-provide helpful, constructive feedback to improve performance on an ongoing basis and as part of company performance management process.
- Empower, Trust and Verify-Be clear on expectations with your team, agree measurements of success and hold team members accountable.
- Inspire-engage the hearts and minds of the team by role modelling our company values.
- Provide clarity and alignment-sharing a clear vision of collective success and ensuring alignment to overall business strategy.
- Hire and develop super talent
- Outsourced Partner
- Customer ELT, LT and Customer Team
- Commercial, Supply, Talent Acquisition, People.
- Partners, Suppliers and Customers.
Knowledge and experience :
- At least 3 years’ experience managing a multi-disciplined team within a contact centre environment would be preferred.
- At least 3 years’ training delivery experience in a contact centre environment is highly desirable
- Experience designing and implementing e-learning strategies is highly desirable.
- Experience of implementing effective structures, process and implementing new procedures is essential.
- Experience of leading quality and or escalation functions advantageous.
- Demonstrated ability to streamline and refine process to create efficiency and improve the customer experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead through others, developing and building high performing teams is essential.
- Customer Centricity, demonstrated through the delivery and or implementation of customer focused metric and activities.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results through people and continuously improve metrics and meet/ exceed targets is essential.
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Strong ability to interpret large data sets and ability to translate into actionable insights.
- Commercial awareness.
Some of Our Benefits
Hybrid Working: Hybrid working at CarTrawler is a combination of office and remote working. Most of the time, people will have flexibility in terms of where they want to work.
Financial Wellbeing: All employees from day one, whatever their role, are entitled to share options as part of our unique equity scheme offering, we also have an annual performance-related bonus, pension, income protection & life assurance.
Health: Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members, we have a dedicated team of Mental Health First Aiders, an Employee Assistance Programme, “Friday Unplugged” – last Friday of every month we have a half-day mental health break.
Leave: 25 days annual leave & 2 company days, as we know life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents, and marriage leave
Development: We have a dedicated Talent Management Team and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development throughout your CarTrawler career.
Environmental, Social, and Governance
You will be an ambassador of our culture and social and environmental credentials.
CarTrawler is fully committed to ensuring equal opportunities supported by an environment based on mutual respect, inclusion, and dignity at work for all our people. We welcome diversity, valuing the benefits it brings to the workplace. We have a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination of any kind.
The criteria with regards to decisions on positions and promotions is an individual’s ability, behaviors, and merit to perform in the role. To this end, CarTrawler strives to ensure that recruitment, employment, training, and promotion practices and policies do not directly or indirectly discriminate.
We are a purpose-led, values-driven company, with a focus on a culture of shared wins where relationships make the difference. We strive to foster a culture of continuous learning encouraging our people to invest in themselves to Thrive.
CarTrawler will ensure that candidates who are interviewing with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in any CarTrawler job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits of employment, please contact us at [email protected]