Partner Relationship Manager - US Based Partners
Location: New York, United States
CarTrawler brings opportunities to life through a global online marketplace connecting Partners, Customers and Suppliers.
Our market leading B2B mobility platform expands airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, while deepening those relationships and creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities.
CarTrawler works in partnership with many of the world’s biggest travel brands, providing mobility services for over a quarter of the top 100 airlines globally, including easyJet, Alaska Airlines, Jetstar, SWISS, KLM and Emirates and OTA’s such as eDreams, Hotels.com and Hopper. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build brands, not our own.
To ensure that partner relationships are built, maintained, and optimized. To equip Dublin-based Trading Squads with information, context, and partner updates that could maximize business performance. As well as keeping US-based partners up to date with regular, well-understood, and insightful updates on trading performance.
Reporting to: Head of Partnerships, North America
- At least 4+years experience in a Partner Relationship Management position
- High integrity, and excellent relationship development and negotiation skills
- Business acumen to spot opportunities and speak knowledgeably about trading performance.
- Ability to understand financial and commercial indicators
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
Main accountabilities and key tasks of a Partner Relationship Manager
- Build and maximize strong relationships with partners (includes travel to visit partner locations/attend conferences as necessary)
- Participate in Trading Squads, and collaborate to produce analyses to help partners understand pricing performance and the impact of pricing decisions on commission and overall profitability
- Ensure trading results and drivers of these outcomes are communicated in a timely and well-understood form to partners
- Represent partners internally, acting as their advocate and serving as a communication link in cross-functional environments.
- Ensure partner’s revenue potential is maximized by promoting CarTrawler’s best in class car rental and insurance integrations.
- Anticipate partner needs and develop a clear understanding of what drives partners' motivations
- Prompt triaging and management of partner issues (feeding actions to the right area)
- Successfully upsell improved or incremental solutions in order to drive improved commercial outcomes for existing partner
- In addition to attending conferences and visiting partners in North America there will be 1-2 trips to Dublin each year.
· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available
· Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
· Life Cover
· 401k matching contribution of up to 4%
· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents and marriage leave
· Life assurance & Income protection
· Financial planning support
· Mental Health@CarTrawler programme
· Internal referral programme
The Cool Stuff:
· Annual performance related bonus
· 25 days annual leave
· “Friday Unplugged” – Last Friday of every month we have a half day mental health break day.
· We have a dedicated Talent Management and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development, including unlimited premium access to;
o LinkedIn Learning
o Technical trainings via Udemy
o We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmes
o To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops
· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer & Christmas Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more