CarTrawler is the leading B2B technology provider of the car rental and mobility solutions to the global travel industry. Our purpose is to drive successful partnerships. CarTrawler’s end-to-end technology platform expands our airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities. We provide unrivaled breadth and depth of content worldwide, including car rental, private airport transfer, and ride-hailing services.
CarTrawler creates innovative, data-led solutions for some of the largest travel brands in the world, including United Airlines, American Express, EasyJet, Alaska Airlines, SWISS, Hotels.com, and Emirates. As a B2B company, we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build their brands, not our own.
This role is a dynamic hands-on role which will partner with the Talent Management team and wider People Function to provide an end to end People proposition to the business. The establishment of trust with key stakeholders on all things People is a fundamental element of this role; coaching and guiding key stakeholders and championing a consistent approach to performance management and team engagement. Working through your dedicated leadership team to support and deliver the roll out of people initatives. Responsible for ensuring that Organisational Design is agile to meet the changing needs of the business.
Reporting to:Head of People Partnering
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
· As a member of the People Partner team you play a key role in assuring alignment of roll out of people initiatives and communication of policies across the Company.
· This role acts as a liaison between each function and the wider People Team.
· Partnering with the leadership team of your business unit, working closely with them as they develop their strategic plans; positively challenging their plans from a people perspective – considering resourcing, engagement, attrition, talent mapping, alignment etc.
· Partnering with People Managers and key stakeholders on Performance Management to ensure consistency across the business.
· Coaching and consulting with your functional teams regularly on issues relating to morale, performance, compensation, retention, development, and organization effectiveness, helping to determine root causes and recommending appropriate next steps.
· Building trust with key stakeholders through attendance at weekly functional LT meetings and hosting regular, quality 121s.
· In conjunction with people managers ensuring that the appropriate resources and capabilities are in place to meet the growth aspirations of the organization.
· Partnering with the Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers on the recruitment for the team(s) you are partnering with.
· Developing and delivering HR solutions to drive performance management, employee engagement, succession planning, talent retention and communication.
· Developing business insights from all interactions to drive change in people management practices.
· Ensuring Organisational Design is agile to meet the changing needs of the business .
· Partnering with Talent Management to deliver the Talent Management Strategy and identify talent/ development gaps/opportunities across the business.
· Coaching and guiding key stakeholders on all ‘People’ related areas.
· Living the CarTrawler values of Shared Wins, Hunger, Active Choices, Relationships Make the Difference and Craic.
· Conducting and managing investigation of complaints and concerns that could result in legal ramifications; assess the severity, involve appropriate individuals and facilitate appropriate action based on policy and practice.
Knowledge and Experience:
· 3-5 Years HR Generalist
, experience partnering with managers and or senior leaders; experience as an HR business partner preferred
· Third level degree in HR or related discipline essential / CIPD Qualification
· Experience of working in a fast-paced rapidly changing and challenging environment demonstrating enthusiasm with a positive outlook
· Excellent communication and influencing skills to build and sustain relationships with business functions
· Experience of working in a business partnering HR role including the delivery of projects is desirable
· Partnering and consultative, employee-focused, and results orientated experience
· Up to date knowledge of employment legislation
· Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
· Fluent English
Some of Our Benefits
Hybrid Working: Hybrid working at CarTrawler is a combination of office and remote working. Most of the time, people will have flexibility in terms of where they want to work.
Financial Wellbeing: All employees from day one, whatever their role, are entitled to share options as part of our unique equity scheme offering, we also have an annual performance-related bonus, pension, income protection & life assurance.
Health: Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members, we have a dedicated team of Mental Health First Aiders, an Employee Assistance Programme, “Friday Unplugged” – last Friday of every month we have a half-day mental health break.
Leave: 25 days annual leave & 2 company days, as we know life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents, and marriage leave
Development: We have a dedicated Talent Management Team and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development throughout your CarTrawler career.
Environmental, Social, and Governance
You will be an ambassador of our culture and social and environmental credentials.
CarTrawler is fully committed to ensuring equal opportunities supported by an environment based on mutual respect, inclusion, and dignity at work for all our people. We welcome diversity, valuing the benefits it brings to the workplace. We have a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination of any kind.
The criteria with regards to decisions on positions and promotions is an individual’s ability, behaviors, and merit to perform in the role. To this end, CarTrawler strives to ensure that recruitment, employment, training, and promotion practices and policies do not directly or indirectly discriminate.
We are a purpose-led, values-driven company, with a focus on a culture of shared wins where relationships make the difference. We strive to foster a culture of continuous learning encouraging our people to invest in themselves to Thrive.
CarTrawler will ensure that candidates who are interviewing with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in any CarTrawler job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits of employment, please contact us at [email protected]