Your Role at CarTrawler
The marketing Lead is responsible for leading the team to deliver on the overall Marketing strategy; this involves driving brand awareness, positioning CarTrawler effectively, and ensuring that we are hitting our target audiences.
This role involves shaping and directing a cohesive, effective global narrative creating powerful and compelling messaging for internal and external audiences that anchors our mission and brand through PR, all external communications, our website, and all CarTrawler and industry events.
Reporting to: Head of Product & Brand Marketing
In this role you’ll get to:
- Proactively build, plan and execute the Marketing Strategy ensuring that we’re planning for the future and consistently assessing opportunities to build brand awareness.
- Lead our best-in-class Thought Leadership and communications strategy - targeting our key stakeholders
- Identify and realize opportunities for our own Leadership Team to engage externally
- Own our brand identity, story, and strategy
- Lead & develop our Marketing Team across Content Strategy, Digital Marketing, and Brand & Events roles
Some of the skills and experience you’ll need:
- 8 years’+ experience in marketing-related roles within a dynamic business environment
- Expert communications, thought leadership, and PR skills and experience
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team to pro-actively and strategically deliver results with a keen focus on attention to detail
- Proven track record in communicating, presenting, and influencing at all levels including C-Suite
- A natural collaborator with an ability to establish and maintain lasting relationships both internally and externally
- A global perspective; strong business and industry acumen
- Strategic mindset with the ability to step back and take a holistic view
- Proven ability to execute a large program of events
- Strong experience working with external agencies such as PR and event
- Leadership Team, Commercial Leadership Team & Extended Leadership Team – to deliver on the Thought Leader and Engagement Strategy
- Product Marketing - Collaborating on areas such as design and messaging in relation to CarTrawler communications and thought leadership as well as our own hosted events & industry conferences
- Business Development – Understanding the sales pipeline and priorities for C-level engagement, PR for new partnerships
Some of Our Benefits
Hybrid Working: Hybrid working at CarTrawler is a combination of office and remote working. Most of the time, people will have flexibility in terms of where they want to work.
Financial Wellbeing: All employees from day one, whatever their role, are entitled to share options as part of our unique equity scheme offering, we also have an annual performance-related bonus, pension, income protection & life assurance.
Health: Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members, we have a dedicated team of Mental Health First Aiders, an Employee Assistance Programme, “Friday Unplugged” – last Friday of every month we have a half-day mental health break.
Leave: 25 days annual leave & 2 company days, as we know life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents, and marriage leave
Development: We have a dedicated Talent Management Team and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development throughout your CarTrawler career.
Environmental, Social, and Governance
You will be an ambassador of our culture and social and environmental credentials.
CarTrawler's Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging Commitment
CarTrawler is fully committed to ensuring equal opportunities supported by an environment based on mutual respect, inclusion, and dignity at work for all our people. We welcome diversity, valuing the benefits it brings to the workplace. We have a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination of any kind.
The criteria with regards to decisions on positions and promotions are an individual’s ability, behaviors, and merit to perform in the role. To this end, CarTrawler strives to ensure that recruitment, employment, training, and promotion practices and policies do not directly or indirectly discriminate.
We are a purpose-led, values-driven company, with a focus on a culture of shared wins where relationships make the difference. We strive to foster a culture of continuous learning encouraging our people to invest in themselves to Thrive.
CarTrawler will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in any CarTrawler job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation OR contact us at [email protected]