Reporting to: Data Architect
· Internet businesses run on data – we are currently implementing Snowplow web analytics across all customer touchpoints to better understand our customer journeys so we can improve customer experience, conversion, and business outcomes. We have completed the POC and are now rolling it out.
The successful candidate will assist the Data Architect and team scale up this capability for the entire business.
This is a great opportunity to learn new analytics skills while working on the latest analytics technology – Snowplow, Snowflake, Tableau, and ThoughtSpot to analyze customer data.
· Support the data white label approach to front-end client-facing engines/sites under Snowplow architecture.
· Support best-in-class cloud analytics solutions to supersede legacy platforms
· Ensure where possible that data is consistent, engine and technical language agnostic
· Work alongside Data Engineering and Insights to translate data inputs/outputs into models for business consumption.
· There are opportunities to grow and shape your role at CarTrawler over time. This includes opportunities to propose new solutions, collaborate with our data science team on projects, and learn new skills.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements by defining the data standards and principles.
- Collaborate with the Data Engineering team to ensure the solution is scalable and (cost) efficient.
- Collaborate with Product & Technology development teams supporting Snowplow tracking implementation in the various language frameworks (JS, React, Native iOS and Native Android).
- Develop and support business processes for additional data requirements as products develop in their life cycle.
- Ensure P&T-aligned solution design, supervise change requests and sign off on UAT.
- Model data into dimensions and metrics for visualization data in Tableau and ThoughtSpot.
- Help the business understand how leveraging customer behavioral data can drive company performance.
Knowledge and Experiance
- Ideally, you will have experience or working knowledge implementing Digital Analytic platforms and associated technologies e.g., adobe experience cloud, Tealium, GTM, CPC, GA4
- Independent, structured, and proactive working methods.
- Highly analytical with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Proven track record of collaborating and coordinating with multiple departments, stakeholders, partners, and external vendors
- Confident communicator – ability to present and share findings to a variety of audiences in a clear, concise way telling a compelling user story.
- Inquisitive mind - seeks new information, asks questions, and is curious and eager to learn.
- Ideally – some experience in modern software engineering and practices.
- Experience with SQL advantageous
- Continuous improvement and innovative mindset
Some of Our Benefits
Hybrid Working: Hybrid working at CarTrawler is a combination of office and remote working. Most of the time, people will have flexibility in terms of where they want to work.
Financial Wellbeing: All employees from day one, whatever their role, are entitled to share options as part of our unique equity scheme offering, we also have an annual performance-related bonus, pension, income protection & life assurance.
Health: Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members, we have a dedicated team of Mental Health First Aiders, an Employee Assistance Programme, “Friday Unplugged” – last Friday of every month we have a half-day mental health break.
Leave: 25 days annual leave & 2 company days, as we know life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents, and marriage leave
Development: We have a dedicated Talent Management Team and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development throughout your CarTrawler career.
Environmental, Social, and Governance
You will be an ambassador of our culture and social and environmental credentials.
CarTrawler is fully committed to ensuring equal opportunities supported by an environment based on mutual respect, inclusion, and dignity at work for all our people. We welcome diversity, valuing the benefits it brings to the workplace. We have a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination of any kind.
The criteria with regards to decisions on positions and promotions is an individual’s ability, behaviors, and merit to perform in the role. To this end, CarTrawler strives to ensure that recruitment, employment, training, and promotion practices and policies do not directly or indirectly discriminate.
We are a purpose-led, values-driven company, with a focus on a culture of shared wins where relationships make the difference. We strive to foster a culture of continuous learning encouraging our people to invest in themselves to Thrive.
CarTrawler will ensure that candidates who are interviewing with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in any CarTrawler job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits of employment, please contact us at [email protected]