Partner Relationship Manager (12 Month FTC)
(Fixed Term Contract)
·Own the partner relationship to maintain and drive successful partnerships, ensuring strong relationship sentiment exists
·Enhance existing partner relationships through continuous optimisation of existing and addition of new integrations
·Work as the partner advocate within CarTrawler, and the CarTrawler advocate to the partner
·Work with Trading Squads to equip with information, context and partner updates that could maximise business performance.
·Keep partners up to date with regular, well-understood and insightful updates on trading performance and opportunities.
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
- Act as day to day contact for partner ensuring all requirements are met
- Deliver regular reporting on performance outcomes and opportunities to partner and wider business
- Manager partner renewals to maintain existing partnership base
- Build and deliver joint partner opportunity and integration roadmap plans.
- Build and maximize strong relationships with partners (includes travel to visit partner locations/attend conferences as necessary)
- Participate in Trading Squads, and collaborate to produce analyses to help partners understand pricing performance and the impact of pricing decisions on commission and overall profitability
- Ensure trading results and drivers of these outcomes are communicated in a timely and well-understood form to partners
- Represent partners internally, acting as their advocate and serving as a communication link in cross-functional environments
- Ensure partner’s revenue potential is maximized
- Anticipate partner needs and develop a clear understanding of what drives partners' motivations
- Prompt triaging and management of partner issues (feeding actions to the right area)
- Successfully upsell improved or incremental solutions in order to drive improved commercial outcomes for existing partners
- At least 1 - 2 years experience in a similar/relevant role
- High integrity, and excellent relationship development and negotiation skills
- Business acumen to spot opportunities and speak knowledgeably about trading performance
- Ability to understand financial and commercial indicators
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple manner
- Proven ability to create, develop, run, and deliver results from high-performing teams
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
At CarTrawler, we believe in offering a comprehensive range of benefits that cater to your well-being, professional growth, and work-life balance.
Hybrid Working: Embrace the flexibility of our hybrid working model, blending the best of office and remote work. Take charge of your workspace and productivity, wherever you feel most comfortable.
Financial Wellbeing: We offer competitive salaries. We reward your efforts with an annual performance-related bonus. Secure your future with a pension, income protection, and life assurance.
Health Support: Your well-being is a top priority. Benefit from premium VHI health insurance, a team of Mental Health First Aiders, and access to our Employee Assistance Programme. Experience "Friday Unplugged," a half-day mental health break on the last Friday of each month.
Generous Leave: Enjoy 25 days of annual leave and 2 company days, understanding that life sometimes takes precedence. We support eligible team members with paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parental, and marriage leave.
Professional Development: Empower your growth with our dedicated Talent Management Team and Development Framework, "Thrive." We nurture your personal and professional development throughout your CarTrawler journey.
Environmental, Social, and Governance: As a CarTrawler team member, you become an ambassador of our culture and our commitment to social and environmental responsibility.
Purpose-led Culture: Join a values-driven company where relationships make a difference. We foster a culture of continuous learning, encouraging our people to invest in themselves to thrive.
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion: We embrace diversity and believe in creating an inclusive workplace where mutual respect and dignity thrive. Our zero-tolerance approach to discrimination ensures equal opportunities for all.
Success Enablers: CarTrawler is dedicated to ensuring a supportive environment for neurodivergent individuals and/or people with disabilities. If you require any accommodations during the job application or interview process, please contact our team directly at [email protected]. We are committed to your success.
CarTrawler is the leading global B2B provider of car rental and mobility solutions to the travel industry. We are the partner of choice for the world’s leading travel brands, enabling them to offer car rental, airport transfer and ride-hailing services to their customers.
CarTrawler’s purpose is to drive successful partnerships, by creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities for travel and airline partners.
Founded in 2004 in Dublin, Ireland, CarTrawler’s proprietary technology platform connects customers to more car rental options than anyone else in the world. Their team of in-house experts designs, builds and powers tailored software solutions which are easily integrated into partner’s websites and intuitive to use. Developed over 18 years, CarTrawler’s innovative, bespoke and data-led solutions have proven conversion rates and measurable returns.
CarTrawler’s global network connects more than 50,000 car rental locations worldwide, working with the biggest industry players including [United Airlines, American Express Travel, easyJet, Uber, Hotels.com and Emirates].
Find out more at cartrawler.com.